Saturday, February 1, 2014

January 2014

My poor blog has gone untouched for months. I can't even remember the last time I was able to blog, which makes me sad. I decided to try to post once a month just to document what we have been up to as a family. Here is what we were up to in January:


Date nights! Tommy and I were able to go on several dates in January. We checked out a new restaurant, saw a movie and went to a couple birthday parties. We had a great time!


January was COLD. Even colder than normal, so the kids were stuck inside for most of the month. We baked cookies, played tons of games, dressed up as superheros, went to the water park, and played "ships." Grayson also figured out how to "escape" his crib. Looks like it is time for a big boy bed!


We had several family gatherings and birthdays in January too! This year we celebrated Christmas at Tommy's parents house. My father in law put together a "Christmas Olympics" which was really fun! We played darts, pool, golf and "shut-the-box." Aidan won at darts! All the winners earned trophies. :)
We also tried several new recipes from SkinnyTaste, one of my new favorite food blogs.


I turned 31 this month and had one of the best birthdays I've ever had. My parents and closest friends went out to dinner to a restaurant we had never been too and it was AMAZING!
I also got breakfast in bed, a mani/pedi with one of my girlfriends, drinks with my best friends and a new bike. Aside from this month being incredibly cold, it was a fantastic month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs