Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Bach: Week 2

Episode two of live bachelor blogging. Are you ready?

First one-on-one goes to Sara. I'm slightly surprised by this. Oh.em.gee. heights are scary. I'm sorry but "free falling" down to a champagne toast does not sound like my idea of a fun first date. No thank you. I swear they must ask these girls what their fears are or what they don't like upon interviewing them because who in their right mind would want to do this? I have sweaty palms just watching (tmi?).  Then the dinner. She just seems so whiny all the time. I don't know. Sara kinda drives me crazy.

Group date time. Look at Sean in his purple shirt. I love a guy in purple. Photo shoot time. Kristy is ready and on that note totally obnoxious. We get it. You're a model. Obviously you are only on the show to promote your career. Then Sean with his shirt off (again).

Look at Robyn with the smack talking right in front of Tierra or tiara. whatever her name is. I try not to promote cattiness but that tiara girl has got to go. Here come the country girls. Lesley M. and Sean have some chemistry. "I wouldn't mind if all the girls went home" says tiara. I'm sure they feel the same way about you.

I know. I know. Everyone is over Kacie B. She already had her chance. blah blah blah. I don't care. I like her. Then Lesley M with her giggles and ridiculousness. Stop giggling and just kiss already. You are acting like a 12 year old.

OK. For real, who are some of  these girls. I don't remember Selma or Amanda from last week. weird.

More crazy drunken behavior. Daniella. Have another drink why don't you? And then Katie isn't adjusting. I didn't see that coming. Buh bye Katie. Look at Kacie B. with the second rose...coming out of the "friend" zone. As much as I like her, I get the feeling Sean just isn't into her. We'll see what happens.

Desiree with the second one-on-one.

OK. This prank situation with Desiree just solidifies for me the fact that they ask the girls their biggest fears or pet peeves because this is crazy and just mean. Is this seriously their date?  Sean again in purple. He knows whats up.

Why do they even make dinner? They NEVER eat it. Sean is the all American boy in his red, white and blue swim trunks. The rose is just a formality. "He's feelin me and I'm feelin him so we just made out." Dez. ha. I'm not a fan of hers. I know too much. ;)

Huge fan of the skinny tie by the by.

I like that wedding dress girl apologized for her drunken behavior last week.  I'm happy she is sober this week and she will remain wedding dress girl for the rest of the season.

Ummmm...what is up with Amanda? She is a "tornado of negativity."

I'm sorry Robyn, what does race have to do with any of this and you "aren't putting him on the spot" well, actually you kinda are putting him on the spot. Not so sure I believe your answer Mr. Sean but whateves.

Time for roses... really? Amanda gets the last rose. Come on Sean. Bye bye Brooke and Diana.

Next week looks crazy. I bet Tiara fakes that fall. Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs