Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dear Monkey

Dear Monkey,
Today is your 6th birthday. I can't believe its been SIX years since you were born. Your Daddy and I were so nervous when you were in my belly. We didn't know what to expect once we brought you home from the hospital; but we had no reason to be nervous. Since the day you were born, you've taught us so much. You've taught us how to be patient. How to be let go and be silly. How to persevere and never give up and how to love unconditionally.  


You are starting Kindergarten next week and will now be in school every day. No more Auntie days. No more Grandpa days. No more lazy mornings at home. You are growing up right before my eyes. You are so kind and have such a big heart. Treat others the way you want to be treated and respect other people's differences. You are so smart. Dr. Suess says, "You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose." Never forget that. Most of all, I want you to always remember how much you are loved. You will always be our #1 boy!

All my love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs