Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello June!

Helllllllo June!! I'm so happy you're finally here! I LOVE summer and I am looking forward to so many things. I have managed to keep us VERY busy by planning something almost every weekend. I hope I didn't over do it but we can always adjust as we go. Here are some of the things I am looking forward to doing this month:






(Smores. Campfires. Up North. Swimming. Boats. You get the picture.)


(T-ball with Aidan. Soccer with Aidan. Baseball. Play dates. Just being outside.)


(Going to the beach. Building sandcastles. Introducing Gray to the sand and the COLD water that is Lake George.)







Source: blog.hwtm.com via Luna on Pinterest

(PARTIES. PARTIES. PARTIES. Because, you know, all of my parties look like this one. But really, this month we celebrate Grayson's first birthday, my Mama's birthday, friends graduations and birthdays, and Father's Day.)

Bring it on June!! I can't wait to see all you have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs