Sunday, June 3, 2012

Goal for the Week

I stumbled upon Erika's blog by pure accident and I LOVE it! Her writing is so transparent and easy to relate to. Anywho, she hosts a linky party every Sunday about her goals for the week. If you know me at all, you KNOW I love lists and I love talking about my goals because I'm more accountable that way. Thought I would join in on the fun and link up.

With Grayson's first birthday party quickly approaching one of my goals this week is to finally finish the bunting I started weeks ago. You know, the one I should have finished two weeks ago but still haven't touched. I really just need to get organized with the entire event and give myself some deadlines. I love planning parties though, so all of this should be easy breezy. It's just a matter of finding the time to do it. 

Some not-so-fun things I need to accomplish are cleaning our windows inside and out (YUCK!) and going through both boys dressers and closets. They are growing SO FAST. It seems like half of their clothes don't fit them. I need to take all of Gray's 9 month clothes out and put his 12 month clothes in. The same goes for Aidan. I'm embarrassed to admit that Aidan still has some 4T shirts hanging in his closet.  

Fingers crossed I'm able to check these things off my "to-do" list. What are your goals for the week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs