Monday, February 27, 2012

My heart



How beautiful is this little boy?! I suppose I'm biased but looking at this picture makes my heart melt. He looks so sweet and peaceful. This weekend I was watching him play outside in the snow and it hit me. I love this boy so much. More than I ever knew I could. He can make mistake after mistake and it won't matter because I will always love him. Regardless of what he does, I will love him. Of course I've always loved him but watching him play outside when he didn't know I was looking just solidified it for me. The two of us have  had a rough go the past few months. Aidan really struggled when Gray was born. He acted out and directed all of his frustration at me which made our interactions really difficult. I was so fed up and frustrated with his behavior. Watching him play in the snow and looking at this picture makes all of that disappear. I would do anything for this boy. Anything. He is my heart. And I am so blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs