Friday, January 13, 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged

I'm linking up with Jeannett of Life Rearranged today to participate in InstaFriday...which is just a fun way to document your week by taking pictures with only your cell phone.


I made this lasagna and it really is the BEST LASAGNA. EVER.


Aidan got a microscope for Christmas and we have been busy making slides out of things we find around the house. He also likes looking at the pre-assembled slides. He LOVES the microscope and could spend hours playing "science"...he is very much looking forward to warmer weather to be able to find things from outside to make slides out of.


Since we recently purchased our home, we are in a constant state of hanging new pictures, moving furniture and just general decorating. I LOVE it. My husband...not so much. We recently did this in our entry way. So far, I am digging it. We will see how long it lasts before I want to change it. Again.


I FINALLY painted my canvas for my family rules...which I think the entire blogging community did ohhhh, I don't know, YEARS ago. Well, I'm new at all this so I'm just catching on now.  Annnd please, notice the difference in how the paint looks on the canvas. I started out by painting with a brush and then switched to a sponge. Clearly, the sponge worked better. Oh, well. You won't be able to tell once the rules are on the canvas anyway. I'm SUPER excited to see how mine turns out. *warning:  I am not a "crafter" (obviously!)...so this ought to be interesting* Pics of the finished product to come!


I also got some much needed "me" time...which I spent reading Glamour and drinking my favorite tea. Man, i am getting old ;)

What did you do this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs