Friday, August 10, 2012

InstaFriday

Oh my am I happy this week is almost over. It has been a looooong and stressful week which started off looking like this... 


Traffic sucks. 
Apparently I had too much time on my hands because I thought it would be fun to go through our book shelf and color-block all of our books. I won't lie. It was fun for me. I know, I am a DORK.
I was also in the mood for some comfort food so Aidan and I made two batches of chocolate chip cookies. I then had wine and cookies for dinner. It was that kind of week at work.
My littles have started to interact together and it is so much fun to watch. Aidan has this baseball game with soft baseballs that you throw into the nets to score points. He thought it would be something that Grayson would like to do too, so he brought it out and they played together. I love watching them play, it makes my day!

life rearranged
(Linking up with Jeannett at LifeRearraged)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs