Monday, August 6, 2012

Goal for the week {Week 4}

I haven't done a goal for the week post in what feels like forever, so I thought it was time to share what I hope to accomplish this week. 


This pretty little table is in desperate need of some TLC. I want to paint it white so it matches the other table in our living room but I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. Scary and I don't want to ruin it. Tommy's uncle built it for us because we couldn't find exactly what we were looking for. HELP. Someone. I don't even know where to start so one of the things I want to accomplish this week is to at least do some research and figure out how to make this table beautiful. I can't wait to get a table lamp or two on there with some books. This is very exciting stuff in my life people!

In addition to figuring out what to do with this table, I need to get Aidan registered for kindergarten and tackle "back to school" shopping. I can't believe my baby is starting school. Like real, Monday through Friday school. He is so ready and is already asking when school starts. I am not ready. I can't believe he is almost six. I feel old.

Also on the to-do list is to start doing more of this...


Yes, that is the moon. My bestie and I have started running and the only time that works for us is before work, as in FIVE a.m.  We registered for a 5K on August 24th, so I figure I had better get moving.  It is still so funny to me to say I started running. Who am I kidding? Its more like walk/jogging. I don't run anywhere. Maybe someday I will though. With practice, who knows what will happen.

So there you have it, my goals for the week. I will be majorly impressed if I can tackle all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs