Monday, June 11, 2012

Goal for the Week {Week 2}

Last week I linked up with Erika to share my goals for the week, with the hopes that blogging about my to-do(s) would make me more accountable. (and, I think it worked!) Before I discuss this weeks goals though, I thought I'd update on last weeks.

I am happy to say I was able to clean ALL of my windows inside and out which was no small feat. It took me a couple of hours but it was totally worth it. No more little finger prints, dirt or other grossness. I was also able to go through all of Aidan's clothes and toys. I completely purged his room. Considering he is five, I doubt this will last long but for now I am happy with the results.

I did not get to Grayson's room nor did I do anything to move the party planning process along. His party is 17 days away, so I had better get moving. Sounds like a goal for this week. In fact, I think that is going to be my only goal for the week. I have SO.MUCH. to do for this party and if I add anything else to my to-do list I don't think I will get to it. So there you go. My goal. I'm going to make it happen! Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs