Friday, May 25, 2012

InstaFriday

Take a peek into our week...


Hello Farmer Aidan! This week at school the theme was Farm Fun. They went to a farm, talked about animals, had a farm festival. You get the idea. He came home with this hat and has been wearing it ever since.

It was pure coincidence that DD on Dancing with the Stars did a country dance on Monday's finale. I thought Aidan was going to cry he was so excited! I think we watched Donalds dance ten times. I didn't mind though...DD is H.O.T!


Playing with bowls at Nana and Papa's house. I think Aidan had more fun than Gray.


Pioneer Woman's lasagna=DELISH! One of my girlfriends is pregnant and was due last week Thursday so I thought I would make her a little something for when Baby W comes. Who feels like cooking with a newborn? Certainly not this girl.


Absolute Joy. He smiles with his entire face. I melt.


We've taken to standing at windows and doors to see whats happening outside our little world.


OK. I know I'm a bit biased here but SERIOUSLY. How ADORBS are these invites?! I love them.   Party planning is in full force here for Gray's first birthday. I can't believe he will be one next month. Why does it go so fast?


I've been feeling a bit burnt out lately so my brother was sweet enough to take Aidan to the zoo for me. On the same day, Tommy had baseball practice for four hours and Grayson napped for three of those hours. Instead of cleaning or working on laundry or any of the other millions of things I could have been doing, I sat outside alone. I read a magazine. The entire thing. Can you even believe it? I can't. I drank coffee and painted my nails. It was heavenly. I'm telling you, the Lord always gives you what you need.


The final product :)
Happy Friday! Do something for yourself. You deserve it!!

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs