Thursday, December 15, 2011

Me? A blogger. WHAT?!

Starting a blog has been something I've wanted to do for a long time. The problem was I never knew what I wanted to blog about. What is so important that I would want to share it with the world? Every blog I've stumbled upon had a purpose. Someone with a passion would write about what they love...baking, traveling, crafting, whatever. Sounds super easy, right? ...blog about what you love. So, I started thinking. What do I love? What am I passionate about? I love my boys and my hubbs and I definitely have a passion for helping others. Whenever I think about either of these, I immediately get a smile on my face. I think I finally figured out my purpose! YAY for that :)


My goal in writing this blog is to document our crazy, amazing lives together and do my best to make a difference in other's lives along the way. Please join me for the ride!!!


PS. I LOVE comments! Feel free to leave one... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs