Monday, May 14, 2012

A typical Saturday

I thought it might be fun to do a post about what a typical day looks like in our house. A typical weekend I should say since Tommy and I both work during the week and the boys are in school. 


Everyday, like clock work, Grayson is up at six for his morning bubba. Tommy and I rotate "sleeping in"...which really just means one person gets to sleep until eight instead of six. Who knew one day eight would be considered sleeping in? This past Saturday was my morning to wake up.


Not long after Grayson is up, Aidan wakes up. I think he probably hears us banging around in the kitchen and doesn't want to miss out. Reese Puffs is the breakfast of choice around our house lately. And coffee. Must.have.coffee.


Grayson on the other hand enjoys Nutrigrain bars and Cheerios. Can you tell he likes them?


After breakfast we play. And when I say play, I mean pull out every.single.toy only to ignore them all and go for cords and other things we shouldn't be playing with.


At eight, we wake up Daddy. All the boys crawl into the bed and jump on him. Great way to wake up. Right?


Once Daddy was up and moving we got dressed and ran errands. Grayson immediately fell asleep. It's hard being a baby!


Aidan had to check out the huge camping chair at Menards. He thought it was the cats meow. Oh, we also are letting him pick out his own clothes now. Can you tell? :)


Flowers make me happy!! YAY! We didn't get to work on our yard at all last year due to having a baby and all. I am really looking forward to that changing this year. I have NO IDEA what I'm doing though. Should be interesting.


Apparently I was shoving flowers UP my nose. We were walking around and Tommy asked what all the orange stuff was on my nose. I said I have no idea. It was pollen and it wouldn't come off. Pretty, huh?


The goods.


Apparently we pick our nose.


After running errands, the boys went down to rest and I set out to pull all of these weeds.


Tada!!!


May the force be with you.


This is what our summers are all about.


A certain someone in my house LOVES McDonalds so I stopped to pick up a Happy Meal. Let me just say I never do that. In fact, I think McDonalds is DISGUSTING (except for their french fries of course!)


Once we got home from the baseball game it was right to bed. Both my babies were tired from all the fresh air. Grayson looks so peaceful and Aidan...


Well, Aidan looks MAD as ever at something. He must have been having one heck of a dream. Oh, doesn't he look like he is about 12 years old too? Or is that just me? Poor little guy is having some sort of allergic reaction to something too. We still aren't sure what its from. We think something outside. I know, that really narrows it down!

How do you spend your weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs