Friday, February 10, 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged
Helllllllllllllllo Friday!! It has been a long week around these parts and I am so looking forward to the weekend! Time to share what we've been up to this week...and it has been a BUSY week filled with fun. Take a peek :)


Tommy and I had a mini getaway, which was absolutely amazing and desperately needed.  We never went on a honeymoon and have never been "away" anywhere together. I think you can imagine our excitement at the idea of being alone.  This was our little condo/cottage we stayed in. So cute! We had an excellent time with the exception of a few minor bumps but nothing is perfect, right? Said bump, includes incredibly obnoxious, drunk neighbors who like to set off the smoke detector three times in one evening. How do you even do that?! We definitely had a few laughs.


During our time away, we did a lot of this... I wish Tommy had told me he was taking a picture. Perhaps I would've actually SMILED. Oh well. One of my favorite things to do is sit in an outdoor hot tub in winter. 


Fancy date night dinner! Mmmmmm GOOD! I can't tell you the last night we sat at a table together and had uninterrupted conversation...it was quite lovely.


Fancy date night wine! MMMMMM GOOD! More please.


Now, back to reality. I made these A.M.A.Z.I.N.G little treats for my Love and Logic class. Click here if you are interested in the recipe. 


These cute little props came from Little Retreats...I have a baby shower on Sunday and am bringing these to decorate the table my friend and I are hosting. More details on that next week!!


Do you have little boys? If you do, perhaps you can relate to the above picture OR


maybe this picture is a more accurate reflection! This isn't even the half of it...we have Legos coming out of our eyeballs. little. Legos. everywhere. HELP. ME. Please. I am determined to organize this mess. AND, if you know me personally, you know that this little pile eats away at me everyday.Messy things bother me and being unorganized is pretty much my worst nightmare. I can't take it anymore. Any tips on good Lego storage solutions? At this rate, anything is better than this. I will figure something out and update as soon as that happens. Hopefully, this weekend. Well, you know what I'm going to be doing to keep busy this weekend...solving our Lego problem. What are you up to?! 


4 comments:

  1. hooray for getaways! we are dreaming of one:)
    the little cottage is adorable.
    and i am super excited to try those s'more cups. YUM.

    enjoy your weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! Try the cups...they are simply delish! Take Care!

      Delete
  2. I love your date night meal! The mushrooms look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs